A quick-paced of our lives today, home security system with a remote home security has to be a top priority. How many times have you heard family members left the house without a home security system in placed? It should be a big No no, protecting your home against burglars and thieves should be take very seriously. Consider how much more secure you would be in your home when you have home security installed, you’ll feel safer for your family and property.
Remote controlled security can be armed and disarm in a simple way, that can connect you with your home security system. Using the latest technology for you and your family members, this includes:
- Wireless keypads in the home
- The subscriber portal on your subscriber’s website
- smartphone app or the touchscreen of a tablet or any mobile device
- Keychain remote
How Remote Home Security Really Works
With a push of a button when using the key chain remote, you can enable and disable your home security. Other options requires either the entry code or password or sometimes login information. There’s a button for which security you want to have at any given time, that’s the real beauty of it, as the situation changes, it’s a quick and simple command to update your home protection. Generally, remote home security systems includes three basic arming modes.
- Stay—protects your family while they are inside the home. Enter and exit delays are on so people can enter and leave.
- Instant Stay—is for use at night when nobody is expected to enter or exit.
- Away—is used when nobody is home.
- Cancel or Disarm—disarms the system.
- Panic—to alert police or other emergency services
Remote Controlled Security Options and Modes
Once you’ve given the remote home security a try, you should expand the convenience and add more functions to your remote security. It’s easy to do, if there’s any additional security detectors and monitors are already installed into your home.
- Cameras give you instant access to photos and live video of your home.
- Lights can be turned on and off and even dimmed.
- Thermostats settings can be adjusted as needed.
Anyone who wants the convenience of easy to use and access to their home security system will benefit, a LOT! Families who are away from home most of the day or who travels a lot will benefit from this remote control security capability. For households with children and have a big family members coming in an out, security monitoring is the best for them.